Tuesday 14 April 2015

WHY I RECOMMEND HIGHLIFE PROPERTIES

For more than 10 years, Highlife Properties developed numerous successful projects. Recently, I invested in one their projects, Highlife Preet Vihar in Doddaballapur Road, Bangalore. Before taking this subject among friends and family, I did a serious research and looked for a builder who provides the plots with reasonable and good rates.


I found out about Highlife Properties through online advertisement and took time to visit their official websites in order to collect more information. Even if the information on the screen was good, I was not satisfied and decided to call them. The customer service provided me with the requested information through the phone. They did not deny my request to visit the construction site. After the visit, their work convinced me.

Once back at my place, I discussed with my friends and family. Then, I invested on Highlife Preet Vihar based on the details I got. When I invested, there was nothing on the site but two months later when I came with my friends, I was surprised to see the developments Highlife Properties made in that short time. Primary things such as electric connection, plot division, sanitary connection, water connection, compound wall, and road work were already there.

Highlife Preet Vihar offers numerous amenities including avenue plantation, storm water drains, sewage system, street lights, 30 and 40 feet black top roads, play area for kids, and each plot has a water connection to the overhead tank. Preet Vihar is a gated community with 4 approach roads from State highway.


Therefore, if you want to invest in residential projects, choose Highlife Properties first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment